Natural Herbal Steam Facial "Respire" - Special Blend for Opening Bronchial Airways
Steam Facials are a great way for your body to obtain nutrients & essences of beneficial herbs:
- fragrant aromas are inhaled deeply for calming and relaxing the nervous system
- steam cleansing eliminates toxins from airways and boosts immune function
- herbs help to eliminate throat irritation and ease congestion of upper respiratory tract
- warm steam softens skin surfaces to remove dirt and impurities from pores
- improving blood circulation helps nourish and relax tense muscles
- hydrating the skin will ultimately leave a wonderful and refreshing glow
Directions: Steep in a small pot of boiling water, lean face over herbal steam and inhale deeply for up to 10 minutes. Draping a towel over the back of your head will help trap steam for a more beneficial facial. Rinse face with cool water and pat dry.
Personally hand-crafted with organic ingredients:
Licorice root - eases sore throat & cough; helps with bronchitis
Perilla leaf - expectorant; helps with flu & colds; for asthma
Guava leaf - loosens mucus; opens lung airways
Globe Amaranth - helps respiratory conditions
Monkfruit flower - moistens throat; helps dry cough; opens airway inflammation
Magnolia flower - eases seasonal allergies; aids asthma; helps respiratory congestion
Mint leaf - clears respiratory tract; helps with asthma; eases colds, flu & seasonal allergies
Frankincense - removes phlegm & calms cough; helps asthma; eases bronchitis & nasal infection
Pomegranate peel - eases sore throat & cough
All herbs & flowers are carefully grown, harvested and dried right here on the farm in South Carolina. No chemical pesticides ever touch this soil (only the feathered bug-eating machines), and the only fertilizer used (tilled & incorporated with the soil between growing seasons) is all-natural aged compost.
Herbs are also available in larger quantities, when fresh stock is plentiful.
Respire - Herbal Steam Facial
You will receive:
- 3 Herbal Steam Facial teabags, each filled with at least 1/4 oz of herbs, packaged in a heart mesh drawstring bag
- Detailed list of ingredients
- Directions for use
The literature here is for educational purposes only, and is not meant to replace the diagnosis or treatment of medical professionals. The information in this listing is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.